Zolindu Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”) governs the use of www.Zolindu.com (the “Site”) by all visitors to the Site. As such, these Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you, as a user of the Site (“you” or “user”), and Zolindu and/or its affiliated entities (collectively referred to as “Zolindu” “us,” “we,” or “our”)("Zolindu", the "Site"). By using the Site, you agree at all times during your use to abide by these Terms and Conditions and any additions or amendments in future. Therefore, we want you to please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to navigating and shopping on the Site.
Processing and Disclosure of Information
The information sought and provided to the Site will be saved to our database. While processing your information, it may be shared with third party service providers for the reason mentioned within these Terms and Conditions.
Situations in which Zolindu may disclose your information to third parties
1. when we have received your consent to do so; in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you services requested by you;
2. when companies or service providers that perform business activities on behalf of Zolindu require such information (e.g., customer support services, payment processing services, or database management services);
3. to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or obligations in accordance with applicable law or court order;
4. in order to provide information that will enable us to make our services and those of our trusted partners more effective;
5. to third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets; or
6. to protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Site.
Please note that, while Zolindu may seek your consent regarding certain uses of your information, it may not do so in all instances. For example, in some cases your permission will be implied from the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. For instance, Zolindu may disclose your information to mail carriers or credit card processors in order to provide a product or fulfill a service to you. In instances like this, because the use of your information is necessary to complete the service, your permission for these uses is implied.
Your Choices Regarding Communications
As a user of the Site, you may receive communications, via email, mail, and possibly by phone, related to the information and services provided through the Site. You will have the ability to unsubscribe from certain communications from Zolindu. For example, some email messages may be more commercial in nature, such as alerts or personalized updates, company announcements or website updates. For these types of communications, we will provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out or unsubscribe choice if you do not want to receive these types of communication from us. However, doing so may cause you to be uninformed about information provided on the Site. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed completely.
Users may not be able to opt-out or unsubscribe from other types of communications. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you alerts notifications regarding your transaction and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
International Transfer of Information
Use of and Comments to Material
If you disagree with any material you find on the Site, we recommend that you write about your disagreement through mail. We also invite you to bring to our attention to any material you believe to be factually inaccurate by contacting us through mail or contact us option.
The material that appears on the Site is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before you act on information you have found on the Site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. Zolindu and its information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information on the Site. Zolindu is not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another website does not constitute an endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site) by Zolindu or its licensors.
Product Availability and Pricing
Due to product demand and changes in product availability, including as a result of our discontinuing certain products as determined by us in our discretion, product availability through Zolindu is not guaranteed. This applies even for products that you may have purchased previously through Zolindu. You can write to Care@Zolindu.com and reach a customer service representative also through the contact us page option to find out product availability.
Prices for products offered through Zolindu are subject to change as per necessity and costing at the source and is solely our discretion. Such pricing policy applies to all products, including products that you may have purchased previously through Zolindu maybe very recently.
Shipments and Applicable Duties and Taxes
Depending on the country to which you instruct us to ship your order, your order may be subject to applicable import duties, local taxes, customs duties and fees and/or other similar types of governmental taxes and levies, duties or fees (collectively, “Duties and Taxes”). You are responsible for the payment of all such Duties and Taxes, irrespective of when you are billed or charged for Duties and Taxes. We have no control over these charges as customs policies vary widely from country to country. While placing the order for which Duties and Taxes are applicable, but the calculation of the Duties and Taxes payable by you may not be clear till it reaches and assessed by the concerned authority as per applicable rules and laws prevailing at that time. This means that the first time you learn about the amount of the Duties and Taxes charged to you may not be until you receive your credit card statement or your receipt from us with your shipment. There are chances that the calculation of Duties and Taxes may cause some delay in shipping more than the original claimed delivery days.
General Return Policies
1. Write for any issues related to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s). We can only accept products in their original condition, and we will not be able to entertain and process any products that are returned without our consent and prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will to us first write at Care@Zolindu.com and request for return/exchange to get an approval by bearing charges for returning the item to our warehouse. All the return item(s) will go through due inspections. We will process the refund when we get the returned package and confirm that the product had the problems as described and mentioned before return.
2. After we agree and confirm your wrong shipped items (item shipped different from item ordered), we will be initiating for the item exchange. You may also return the product by bearing return shipment charges and request for a full refund.
3. We take no responsibility for any variation or difference in color due to visual effects on different devices or screens used by you while ordering.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent by mail on Zolindu.
The notification must be a written communication through mail for its timely effective resolution :
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on our websites, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address in our records, or written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a US Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the US, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
User Generated Content
From time to time, we may permit you to submit photographs, videos, and other user generated content (collectively, “UGC”). In submitting such materials, you agree to the following terms and conditions: For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, you grant Zolindu, vendors, distributors, and the parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, licensees, successors and assigns a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid up license to make use of and distribute your UGC submitted hereunder, as well as your name, voice, likeness and appearance therein (if any) and the personally identifying information you provide on or in connection therewith (collectively, the "Submission"), as further described below. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not be entitled to share in any revenue that the Zolindu may or may not earn or generate through its use of your Submission.
You grant the Zolindu the non-exclusive right to edit in any manner, and to use and distribute and license others to use and distribute, your Submission, or any portions, reproductions or versions thereof, on the websites, products and/or services (in any and all media, now known or hereafter invented, including without limitation radio broadcast, television, home video/DVD products, and mobile services) of the Zolindu an unlimited number of times, in perpetuity, throughout the world, with or without charge or cost to end-users or other third parties. You also grant the Zolindu the right to use and distribute, and license others to use and distribute, your Submission in the promotion of such websites, products and/or services, to the same extent permitted for use and distribution of your Submission hereunder.
Clearance of Your Submission for the Zolindu' Use. You represent and warrant that your Submission is your original work and that you have secured any and all rights, releases and permissions necessary for the Zolindu' use and distribution of your Submission hereunder, including without limitation those related to any people, places, music, performances of dance or music, video, photographs and/or graphics in your Submission (collectively, the "Elements"). You represent and warrant that, to the best of your knowledge, no further permissions or fees are due for the Zolindu' use and distribution of your Submission or any Elements therein. You further represent and warrant that any statements made by you or others in the Submission are true to the best of your knowledge and that neither they, nor any Element of your Submission, will violate any law or regulation or violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party.
Waiver of Right of Approval. You hereby waive any right of inspection or approval of your Submission as used and distributed by the Zolindu, including without limitation any approval of your appearance and/or use of your name therewith or the uses to which either may be put.
Release and Waiver; Indemnification. You acknowledge that the Zolindu will rely on the foregoing terms and conditions potentially at substantial cost to them, and you hereby waive the right to assert any claim of any nature whatsoever against any party relating to the exercise of the rights and permissions granted hereunder. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Zolindu from any and all claims arising from their use and distribution of your Submission as permitted herein.
Community and Social Media Sites, Chat Rooms, Forums, and Blogs
Zolindu wants to encourage an open exchange of information and ideas through the Site, but we cannot and do not review every posting made on Zolindu’s community and social media sites, or in chat rooms, forums, blogs, and other public posting areas. You can expect these areas to include content, information, and opinions from a variety of individuals and organizations other than Zolindu. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting, regardless of whether the posting comes from a user, from a celebrity or "expert" guest, or from a member of our staff. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgment.
Responsibility for what is posted on Zolindu’s community and social media sites, or in chat rooms, forums, blogs and other public posting areas on the Site lies with each user -- you alone are responsible for material you post. Zolindu does not control the messages, information or other content that you or others may provide through the Site. You may use the Site for lawful purposes only.
By using the Site, you agree not to submit, post or transmit through the Site any material or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
• Violates or infringes the rights of others including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights;
• Allows you to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to the Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
• Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortuous, or contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts;
• Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
• Collects for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
• Impersonates any person, business or entity, including Zolindu and its employees and agents or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person, business or entity, including Zolindu;
• Contains an advertisement or solicitation or encourages others to make a donation;
• Contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permits the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
• Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or that gives rise to civil liability or that otherwise encourages others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any other person;
• Results in the posting or transmission of any message anonymously or under a false name;
• Permits any person to access, using your account, any features of the Site that may require registration;
• Results in a single message being posted to more than five areas of the Site or affiliated web sites, results in any message being posted to any area of the Site if that message is, in our view, off-topic or in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or
• Violates these Terms and Conditions, guidelines or any policy posted on the Site, or interferes with the use of the Site by others.
Although Zolindu cannot monitor all content on Zolindu’s community and social media sites, or postings in the chat rooms, forums, blogs and other public posting areas, you understand that Zolindu shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any other operating rules that may be established by Zolindu from time to time. Zolindu shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, move, delete, or refuse to post any material, including but not limited to Submissions, submitted to or posted on the Site for any reason, including violation of these Terms and Conditions, whether for legal or other reasons, or because the material is objectionable or stale. Notwithstanding this right of ours, users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages and Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither Zolindu nor any of its affiliates shall assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by Zolindu with respect to any conduct within the Site or any communication or posting on the Site. Zolindu also reserves the right to disclose any information that Zolindu believes necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
Zolindu requires you not to use the Site to violate anyone's copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, photographs and videos) to the Site, you are warranting and representing that you own or have the right to post or make such submission of the material, or are making your submission or posting with the express consent of the owner, and that no other party has any right, claim, or interest in the material that you have submitted or posted. You also warrant that all moral rights in any material that you submit to us or post have been waived. Submitting or posting material that is the property of another, without the consent of its owner, is not only a violation of these Terms and Conditions, but may also subject you to legal liability for infringement of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
Our Use of Materials
With the exception of any and all Submissions (Zolindu’s permitted use of which is discussed above) and any material posted on Zolindu’s community and social media sites, all other material you submit to any of our chat rooms, forums, blogs and other public posting areas, whether text or images, becomes the property of Zolindu and may be reproduced, modified and distributed as we see fit, in any medium, for any purpose and in perpetuity. Further, you understand that by posting material on Zolindu’s community and social media sites, you are granting to Zolindu, and to anyone authorized by Zolindu, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to display, use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform such materials posted on Zolindu’s community and social media sites, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant Zolindu, and anyone authorized by Zolindu, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as Zolindu deems appropriate.
The materials available through the Site are the property of Zolindu or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You are free to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use information you receive through the Site. But you may not otherwise reproduce any of the materials without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not distribute copies of materials found on the Site in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means), without prior written permission from the owner. Of course, you're free to encourage others to access the information themselves on the Site, and to tell them how to find it.
We welcome links to the Site. You are usually free to establish a hypertext link to any publicly available portion of the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by our Site or by Zolindu. However, you should check the copyright notice on the page to which you wish to link to make sure that one of our content providers does not have its own policies regarding direct links to their content on the Site.
No Soliciting or Spamming
You agree not to use the Site to advertise, or to solicit anyone to buy or sell, products or services, nor to solicit anyone to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
From time to time, users post their e-mail addresses in our chat rooms, forums, blogs and other public posting areas. You may not gather these e-mail addresses for commercial or illegal purposes, such as sending unsolicited or unrequested e-mail or instant messages.
Without the prior written permission of Zolindu, you may not frame, or make it appear that a third-party site is presenting or endorsing, any of the content of the Site, or incorporate any intellectual property of the Site, Zolindu or any of their licensors into another website or other service.
We don't want anyone to be confused as to which materials and services are provided by Zolindu and which are not. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on the Site without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE NATURE, CONTENT OR ACCURACY (EITHER WHEN POSTED OR AS A RESULT OF THE PASSAGE OF TIME) OF ANY MATERIAL AT THE SITE AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES. IN ADDITION, ZOLINDU MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES THAT THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR USE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
We have no liability whatsoever for the results of submissions of information or requests to this Site or by means of this Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ZOLINDU, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (“REPRESENTATIVES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF Zolindu HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SINCE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL ZOLINDU’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
Access and Interference
Much of the information on the Site is updated on a real time basis. By using the Site, you agree not to:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Implement any manual processes to monitor or copy content from the Site without express written permission.
- Utilize any device, software or routine that will interfere or attempt to interfere with the functionality of the Site.
Your access and use privileges of this Site and its content are conditioned upon your adherence to these Terms and Conditions. Zolindu has the right to deny you access and use of this Site and its content if you violate (as Zolindu may determine in its sole and absolute discretion) any provision of these Terms and Conditions. Zolindu reserves the right to seek all other remedies available at law and in equity. You agree, at your own expense, to defend, indemnify and hold Zolindu and its Representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by a third party in connection with or arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site or any of its content in a manner other than as expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions, your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of applicable laws or any third party rights.
Links to Other Web Sites
Zolindu is not responsible or liable for any content presented by or contained on any independent web site, including, but not limited to, any advertising claims or marketing practices. Please note that we cannot control and will not be responsible for the privacy policies of third party web sites. Third party web sites that are accessed through links on our web sites have separate privacy and data collection practices, and security measures. We have no responsibility or liability for the practices, policies and security measures implemented by third parties on their web sites. We recommend that you review the privacy statements and policies of linked web sites to understand how those web sites collect, use and store information.
Updates to the Terms and Conditions
Zolindu reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our customers, distributor partners, and service providers. When we do, we will also revise the “last revised” date at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions.
Choice of Law
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the you or Zolindu in connection with the Site, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of India.
By using the Site, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Site or Zolindu will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and Zolindu of any kind or nature arising out of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site, shall be submitted to the related agency for binding arbitration. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred.
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and its content and supersede any and all other agreements between us with respect to matters in these Terms and Conditions.
No waiver of any provisions in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision.
Additionally, if any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that portion shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not otherwise affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Zolindu enters into this Agreement on its own behalf and on behalf of each of its worldwide affiliates. Accordingly, Zolindu holds the benefit of and may enforce this Agreement on behalf of those affiliates. Zolindu reserves the right to pursue any remedy available to it at law or in equity if you breach this Agreement.