DISCLAIMER : We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by Zolindu to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
The types of information you provide may include Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination). The Personal Information you may provide to us includes:
1. First and last Name
2. Email Address
3. Mailing Address
4. Mobile Number
5. Payment information (such as payment account name, payment account number, payment card expiration date, and billing address)
6. The nature of the product or service requested or purchased
7. How you connect to our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs, and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device)
8. Browsing, shopping, and purchase history
9. Your Geolocation
10. Click-stream data (the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through our Services)
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
1. Help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
2. Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
3. Help us create content that is most relevant to you.
4. Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
For example, we may collect information such as your domain type, browser version, operating system type or mobile device model, service provider, IP address or MAC address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, and Wi-Fi networks that you connect to. We also may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site or App, the number of times you return, other click stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click through to our Site or App, and other sites or apps that you may visit. In addition, we may collect other information about the technical efficiencies of our Site and services, such as the time to connect to our Site, time to download pages and the number of times different pages are visited.
Zolindu collects information from and about you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use the Services, register for an account, make a purchase, participate in promotional activities, sign up for our newsletters or email lists, register for a loyalty program, participate in a product review, survey, or other similar programs, or otherwise contact or communicate with us. The information we collect may include your name, billing and/or shipping address or zip/postal code, mobile or other phone number, email address, photographs, date of birth, and, when you use the site.
Zolindu may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
2. To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone).
3. To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App.
4. To contact you with information, newsletters, or promotional materials from Zolindu or on behalf of our affiliates and partners.
5. To provide you with personalized or customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or App, via email, through push notifications, on your shopping receipt, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
6. To use your device location information to determine your physical proximity to our Stores when you use the App and elect to use such features. These features may be used to help you locate nearby Stores or to provide you with deals or coupons based on your device’s location.To use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for our analytical and demographic purposes.
7. To review the usage and operations of our Services, develop new products or services, and to enhance or improve our content, products and services.
8. To address problems with the Services, our business, or our products and services.
9. To protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business.
10. For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Zolindu may share the information we collect from or about you as follows:
1. Affiliates : We may share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries for business, operational, promotional and marketing purposes. Such affiliates and subsidiaries may also act in the role of service provider.
2. Service Providers : We may share your information with our service providers that provide us with business, professional, advertising or technical support, help us operate our business and the Services, or administer activities or other functions on our behalf. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our service providers in the US or other jurisdictions. For further information about the manner in which our service providers process your personal information, contact the Privacy Officer as set out below.
3. Co-Branded Relationships : Certain areas of our Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products and services or rewards programs. We may share information with these third parties as specified at the time of collection of your personal information if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service.
5. Legal Matters; Safety : We may disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, judicial process or government requests and investigations (which may include lawful access by US, Canadian or other foreign governmental authorities, courts or law enforcement agencies), or in connection with any investigation on matters related to public safety, or as required or otherwise permitted by applicable law. We may disclose your information to protect the security of our Services, servers, network systems, and databases or in the course of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud. We also may disclose your information as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of our Terms and Conditions, any other legal document or contract related to our Services, or the rights of any third party.
6. Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets : We may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be disclosed or transferred as part of any prospective or completed merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event any insolvency, bankruptcy, receivership, or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, your information may also be transferred as a business asset.
7. Aggregate or Anonymous Information : We may share aggregate, or anonymous, or de-identified information with third parties, including for their marketing or analytics uses.
8. Other : We also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection.
The cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
Preferences : We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences, or the country you choose for shipping. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant.
Analytics : We use these cookies to help us improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and which ones might need some tweaks.
Advertising : We use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to consumers, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our Site, on other websites, mobile apps, social media or online services, or across other computers or devices that you may use.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
change(s) on the Site and App. Your continued use of the Site or App following posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes. If we change the